Think conditions like venous and arterial disease, benign prostate disease, fibroids and vertebral fracture always require surgery?
Vascular intervention offers a minimally invasive, life-changing approach to diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions.
Why vascular intervention?
Vascular intervention is a vast and expanding discipline. Performed by our fellowship-trained vascular specialists, Vascular intervention delivers a host of advantages over traditional approaches.
- More accurate diagnosis, thanks to high visibility during diagnostic imaging
- Less blood loss
- Lower risk of infection
- Less damage to surrounding tissue
- Local anesthesia or moderate sedation rather than general anesthesia
- Less pain
- No stitches, staples or large bandages
- Same-day return home
- Quicker recovery time—return to your daily life in 23-38 hours
- Lower costs due to outpatient facility
World-class care close to home.
The Vascular Interventional Specialists of CORA offer world-class care at our state-of-the-art suite on SW Chandler Drive.
To learn more about our state-of-the-art endovascular interventions, please call us at 541.312.5522. Our focus is right where it belongs: on you, your health and your well-being.